Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I LOVE MUET

18 days before facing the very 1st MUET exam in my life.

60 questions on reading comprehension,
2 essays,
speaking session,
listening session.

The unbelievable long articles,
the unpredictable topic on the writing part,
terrifying speaking session,
sum more with the nonsensical listening part...
enough to drive me crazy.
soli,it's MORE THAN ENOUGH ...

Staring on my current exam paper,I think I can make 2 hypothesis on the coming MUET :

1.Stay comfortably in Band 3 (paisehnya...)
2.Surprisingly get Band 4 (if I get a ''bomoh'' to hypnotize the examiners)

Let's forget about the damn grammar and English do and don's ,
the 1st thing tat I have to learn is --SPELLING

WHAT?
Don't you tell me that you won't mix the SMS language when you are required to write in proper English...

Examples :
d = the
sum = some
To my horror,I have once saw my classmates wrote ''don't'' into ''don''...

If I were the examiner,
don = donuts ?! (budak ni lapar sangat ke?! )

Based on the crap that I have wrote up there,
I think you got a clear concept on how ''GOOD'' my MUET result will be...

Staring on the ''A'' that I got for my GCE-A during SPM,
mouth water...soli,it's TEARS start creeping on my face.....

Damn it,what have I done these days?

1 comments:

chee seng said...

u reali love MUET???
erm,gambateh for it o...good luck..

Post a Comment